.

Home Our Crew Printable Coupons Horses & Dogs Affiliates Specials

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Winner of the - Pillsbury® Grands!® Mini Biscuits - Good for you and Me!

The winner of the giveaway is comment # 15 - Dolphingirl!


Congratulations - you have 48 hours to send me the following information -

Name

Address

City State Zip

Telephone number

Email address


to nancy(at)ragingbearranch Dot Com!


I just love these new Pillsbury Grands Mini Biscuits! They are just the right size for snacking or an appetizer!

They taste just like homemade and it is easy to PORTION CONTROL! I only make enough for us to eat none left over!

Each 70-calorie biscuit is a delight when served hot from the oven, with a warm fluffy center and golden, flaky crust. Pillsbury® Grands!® Mini Biscuits are the perfect size for kids, or for mini sandwiches and appetizers. There are countless recipe options, from miniature ham sandwiches come lunchtime, to delicious sliders for nighttime entertaining. There are so many ways to make these biscuits and your family will love trying each one.

Now, I've tried and tried to think of a way to be creative and make my own recipe using these mini-biscuits but the way I love a biscuit is with fresh and hot out of the oven and slather that baby up with some freshly made honey butter or Molasses - MY OH MY have we got a mouth watering, down home, country treat! Makes this Cowgirl shutter in her boots!

I know that my readers are FAR more creative than I am and because Pillsbury and MyBlogSpark are so generous they not only sent me a package to check out they are offering one of Raging Bear Ranch's readers the opportunity to win their very own Package! The package that will be offered in the giveaway (rules at the bottom) is the VIP Package containing:

A Biscuit Basket, a coupon for a Free Bag of the Pillsbury® Grands!® Mini Biscuits, a NICE Butter Dish and Spreader and a a $15 gift card to purchase your recipe creation/experimentation needs.






Be sure to click here so you can save $1.00 on the purchase of any Frozen Pillsbury Grands! Biscuits.


Also, check out Pillsbury on Facebook today! Visit Pillsbury on Facebook to "Like" the brand and keep up with the latest news from Pillsbury.

For more information and recipes, visit pillsbury.com.

Now for the rules:


1. This contests starts 10/15/2010 and runs through 10/29/2010 @11:59pm. Winner will be announced on 10/30/2010.


2. Winner will be announced using Random.org number generator.


3. Ways to enter:


A. Leave a comment on a recipe using Pillsbury® Grands!® Mini Biscuits or how you like your biscuits. (Mandatory)


B. Tweet the following and post the link to your tweet in the comments (1 Extra Entry): Check out RBR's Giveaway - Pillsbury® Grands!® Mini Biscuits - Good for you and Me! #myblogspark http://tinyurl.com/2648fbr


C. Blog about this giveaway - leave a comment with the blog link - must link directly to the post not the blog. (1 Extra Entry)


D. Enter Daily (1 Entry per Day) - Just be sure they are a day apart please.

Disclosure: Pillsbury® through MyBlogSpark provided me with the VIP Prize Package for myself and the winner of this giveaway. They also provided me with information for Pillsbury® Grands!® Mini Biscuits . My review of the Pillsbury® Grands!® Mini Biscuits is my opinion only and no other compensation was received.

Winner of the - Pillsbury® Grands!® Mini Biscuits - Good for you and Me!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

57 Post a Comment:

Mami2jcn said...

I like my biscuits plain alongside fried chicken.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Dawna said...

Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit! Hehe

Seriously, I would love to win this prize.

HUGS
Dawna

Dawna said...

I tweeted. : )

Dawna said...

I tweeted : )

JC said...

I like to use them as stew toppings.

tcarolinep at gmail dot com

JC said...

http://twitter.com/tcarolinep/status/27492832399

JC said...

blogged.http://tcarolinep.blogspot.com/2010/10/giveaway-raging-bear-ranch.html

Anonymous said...

Biscuits, yummmm! I am so there! I like mine with lots of butter (fat free of course) and apricot jelly. mjjaegly@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Tweet here: http://twitter.com/#!/marilynjaegly/status/27496279323 mjjaegly@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Blogged about it : http://marilynsmoneyway.blogspot.com/2010/10/who-likes-biscuits.html mjjaegly@yahoo.com

Tracy R said...

I'd like to use them to make with sausage and country gravy! It would be great because that is a favorite (but heavy) meal of mine. I could control my serving sizes by making it with those little biscuits.

Tracy R said...

I follow you on twitter @tracylr233 and I tweeted this giveaway
http://twitter.com/tracylr233/status/27519695212
thanks!

debbie said...

Before I bake them I cut them in half, sprinkle with a little cheese. Put them back together. Put a little fresh rosemary and some cracked black pepper. Bake as usual.
twoofakind12@yahoo.com

Dolphin Girl said...

I like my biscuits smothered in gravy!

Dolphin Girl said...

http://twitter.com/kdolphins7/status/27550112845

Anonymous said...

Daily entry! mjjaegly@yahoo.com

Kristen said...

I like my biscuits warm with butter and apricot or strawberry jam.

couponboss at gmail dot com

Karen said...

I think they would make cute lil breakfast sandwiches or bbq pork sliders but I looove biscuits with just butter (lots) and honey! I would probably eat them that way. :-)
~K http://scr.im/nerak

Aimee said...

I like tio put ham, eggs & cheese on them

gevin13{at}gmail{dot}com

Aimee said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/pixie13sweeps/status/27642565849

gevin13{at}gmail{dot}com

Angela said...

My favorite way to have biscuits is with butter and honey. I think it would be fun to make individual chicken pot pies with these biscuits as the top crust!

Angela said...

My tweet:

http://twitter.com/MrsMowItAll/status/27720027186

Anonymous said...

Daily entry, mjjaegly@yahoo.com (can't you tell I have nothing else to do?!) mjjaegly@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Daily entry, mjjaegly@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I like butter and jelly!
Liz from work!

Anonymous said...

Another daily entry for me, now how about a Friday Margarita!

Anonymous said...

Daily entry, mjjaegly@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I like mine with Bacon, Eggs, and lots of honey!

lpolsgrove@cox.net

Anonymous said...

Love my biscuits with homemade butter and jam! YUM!

meketa farm at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Daily entry, mjjaegly@yahoo.com

Doreen said...

I like my biscuits w/some yummy grilled chicken! purposedrivenlife4you at gmail dot com

Doreen said...

tweeted: http://twitter.com/luvscontests/status/28625740014

purposedrivenlife4you at gmail dot com

Doreen said...

blogged: http://dietcokehandsanitizerchk.blogspot.com/2010/10/pillsbury-grands.html

purposedrivenlife4you at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Daily entry, mjjaegly@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Daily entry, mjjaegly@yahoo.com

shirley said...

I like honey on my biscuits.
supergrand2009@yahoo.com

Momma Told Me said...

We like to bake our biscuits on top of chili.
six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

shirley said...

Follow you on twitter and tweeted-http://twitter.com/COUNTRYNEST/status/28951698472
supergrand2009@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Daily entry, mjjaegly@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

We love to put the biscuits on top of stew and then bake in the oven. So yummy!


giveawaymommy at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/giveawaymommy/status/28998534260


giveawaymommy at yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Nance, it's Margie, just stopping by - meketa farm at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Daily entry - l polsgrove at cox dot net

when are you coming for a visit?

Anonymous said...

We like ours with some home-made honeybutter and with gravy!

jamesgang at sstelco dot com

LAMusing said...

I like my biscuits with butter and fresh berry jam
adrianecoros(at)gmail(dot)com

Norma said...

I like them with butter and honey. Yummmy
bingomamanorma(at)gmail(dot)com

LAMusing said...

Tweet! http://twitter.com/LAMusing/status/29020182437
adrianecoros(at)gmail(dot)com

Julie said...

I like using them as mini strawberry shortcakes
thanks for the giveaway
aunteegem@yahoo.com

skkorman said...

These biscuits would go great with my turkey chili!

skkorman AT bellsouth DOT net

Allison said...

I like them by themselves with butter.

allisonsbj3(at)gmail(dot)com

Mari said...

I like biscuits served with a side of gravy.


runningmatey at hotmail dot com

Terry Mac said...

My favorite way to eat Pillsbury biscuits is either with lots of butter....yum....or dipping in gravy.
These are the perfect size for my little one's hands.

terrymac1a at hotmail dot com

Terry Mac said...

Bogged about your contest on my FB page: Terry Mac
http://www.facebook.com/#!/

terrymac1a at hotmail dot com

Terry Mac said...

tweeted @Days1st

terrymac1a at hotmail dot com

Terry Mac said...

This is my Daily entry....

Thank you for this tasty giveaway.

terrymac1a at hotmail dot com

mandala said...

I like my biscuits freshly baked with melted cheese and sausage

mandalarctic at gmail dot com

mandala said...

Tweet: http://twitter.com/mandalarctic/status/29151878581
mandalarctic at gmail dot com

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog designed by:Blogger Boutique using elements from Nana's Attic "Denim N Daisies" and Kimberly Stewart's "Today's Moments."