
From Good Earth - “When dinner means tons of pots and pans and mixing or chopping for hours, sometimes dining out seems tempting. Now with new Good Earth TM dry dinner kits, you can have restaurant taste without the restaurant wait and still have a wholesome dinner. With appetizing entrées from Good Earth, dining in is sure to become the new dining out. Enjoy cooking a sophisticated, restaurant-quality meal in the comfort of your own home. Each variety includes vibrant and flavorful sauces along with specialty ingredients like sweet basil, white wine and dried tomatoes. Delicious dinners that allow you to keep a healthy lifestyle without sacrificing taste, Good Earth dry dinner kits are perfect for whipping up a no-fail, five-star cuisine in less than 30 minutes. 100% whole grain, no trans fat, no artificial flavors, no artificial preservatives, no MSG – just add meat and, voila! Dinner is served.”
When I opened the Mediterranean Chicken which included Whole Grain Angel Hair Pasta, Creamy Sauce with olive oil, Mediterranean seasoning and tomatos, I was pleasantly surprised at how easy this kit came together. The gift pack provided by Good Earth and My Blog Spark also included nice bamboo plates, utensils, cutting board, and a reusable tote for going to the market. Can’t wait to try some of the other flavors - Spicy Citrus Glazed Shrimp with Angel Hair Pasta, Herb Crusted Chicken w/ Mushroom Risotto, Tuscan Chicken w/ Penne Pasta. I would like to try the Herb Crusted Chicken w/Mushroom Risotto. Even Bear liked the dinner and he is usually not a dinner kit kind of guy – I told him after we had the dinner.
Now for the fun part! Good Earth and My Blog Spark have graciously provided a Gift Pack to one (1) lucky Raging Bear Ranch readers. Below is a picture of the Good Earth Dinner Kit which includes A Good Earth Mediterranean Chicken dry dinner kit, two sets of bamboo flatware, two bamboo dishes, a bamboo utility board and a 100% recyclable grocery tote.
Giveaway begins today June 28th, 2010 and goes through July 9th, 2010 at 11:59PM You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST leave a separate comment for each entry.
• MANDATORY Entry: Which Good Earth Dinner Kit flavor do you think sounds best -Mediterranean Chicken with angel hair pasta, Spicy Citrus Glazed Shrimp with angel hair pasta, Herb Crusted Chicken with mushroom risotto or Tuscan Chicken with penne pasta?
• subscribe to my blog (either via e-mail, rss feed or facebook). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
• follow me on Twitter (https://twitter.com/RagingBearRanch) AND tweet about this giveaway. (leave the link to your tweet in the comment) You can use this URL: http://tinyurl.com/28p72ez
• blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the comment)
• email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nancy At Ragingbearranch dot com and fill out the comment saying you sent the email)
• grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the comment)
• post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the comments)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until July 9th, 2010 at 11:59 pm Centeral time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
{Disclosure: I received a Good Earth Dinner Kit package from Good Earth and My Blog Spark in exchange for this review. No other compensation was received.}

26 Post a Comment:
I would like to try the Tuscan Chicken!
sandramasters1@bellsouth.net
I subscribe via email!
sandramasters1@bellsouth.net
Spicy Citrus glazed shrimp sounds delicious. However, since local shrimp is about to be more difficult to come by(the Gulf disaster)Tuscan Chicken with Penne sounds good.
Christine
dazed1821@aol.com
Christie
ropp dot 5 at wright dot edu
I think Tuscan chicken sounds the best.
I'd love to try the Herb Crusted Chicken with mushroom risotto.
kristen_yeh (at) yahoo (dot) com
Looks like amazing products, our whole family loves to cook. Thanks for all the great information.
Following on Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/bridgettehayes
RT @RagingBearRanch Giveaway at the Ranch - http://tinyurl.com/28p72ez
I blogged about it http://marilynsmoneyway.blogspot.com/2010/06/give-aways-times-two.html
I think I'd like the meditranian chicken with angel hair pasta, thanks!
I don't have your button, but you are on my blogroll!
Nancy, I am already a subscriber!
The Herb Crusted Chicken!
BTW - Marilyn's Money sent me:-)
libneas[at]aol[dot]com
Spicy Citrus Glazed Shrimp with angel hair pasta sounds right down our tastebuds. :-)
~eunice b
rsmile2u @dejazzd .com
http://twitter.com/tigergal01/status/17404733893
tweet
~tigergal01
rsmile2u @dejazzd .com
I would like to try the Med. Chicken!
rbjj32825[at]lycos[dot]com
I would like to try the Spicy Glazed Shrimp.
Lpolsgrove at cox dot net
The Mediterranean Chicken looks good!
Meketafarm at hotmail dot com
blogged.http://tcarolinep.blogspot.com/2010/06/giveaway-raging-bear-ranch.html
http://twitter.com/tcarolinep/status/17433258326 @tcarolinpe follower
Spicy Citrus Glazed Shrimp with angel hair pasta sounds yummy.
tcarolinep at gmail dot com
herb crusted chicken sounds great.
andie.v107(at)yahoo(dot)com
The Spicy Citrus Glazed Shrimp with angel hair pasta sounds quite Tasty!
georgianaowens at ymail dot com
I'm following your feed via email.
georgianaowens at ymail dot com
I'm following you on Twitter @agape4gigi and I tweeted about the giveaway.
http://twitter.com/agape4gigi/status/17546010972
georgianaowens at ymail dot com
would love to try the mediterranian chicken!
Tuscan Chicken with penne pasta sounds great!
I would like to try the Tuscan with penne pasta or the Mediterranian chicken. Either one sounds good.
(Sue from work).
Post a Comment