.

Home Our Crew Printable Coupons Horses & Dogs Affiliates Specials

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

And the Winners of the FREE Chocolate Milk Coupons are.......

I drew two winners via Random.org and the first winner is post number 25:

And that post belongs to:

Jamie @ I Am A Money Magnet said...
I follow via twitter!

March 23, 2010 10:53 PM


The second winner is post number 5:

And that post belongs to:

JC said...
I basically like everything chocolate, so does chocolate milk, hot or cold!


March 11, 2010 1:08 AM


The winners will receive an e-mail from me regarding their win and have 48 hours to contact me back with their mailing information.

CONGRATULATIONS AND THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING IN OUR GIVEAWAY....STAY TUNED - WE HAVE A COUPLE MORE GIVEAWAYS PLANNED!

And the Winners of the FREE Chocolate Milk Coupons are.......SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 Post a Comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog designed by:Blogger Boutique using elements from Nana's Attic "Denim N Daisies" and Kimberly Stewart's "Today's Moments."