I'm now as of January 30th, 2009, a Six Sigma Greenbelt. I received my belt and certificate yesterday! WOO HOO! Bear is promoted and I get my certification!
This was a long process (longer than normal) and now I am working towards my black belt certification.
I received a cool green "belt" similar to the kind you get in martial arts with my name on it in gold lettering and my certificate.
I'm going to have the certificate and belt all framed together - a couple of other co-workers here have done the same thing and it looks pretty cool. I hope it doesn't cost an arm and a leg!
What is Six Sigma you ask? Six Sigma (Sigma is the Greek letter that represents standard deviation in statistics) stands for Six Standard Deviations from the mean. This methodology provides the techniques and tools to improve the capability and reduce defects in any process from manufacturing to top line growth.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Post a Comment:
Post a Comment